Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Yes, sir. I'd like to have my truck "fixed"...

4 things, among others, are bugging me.

Peeve #1. I absolutely detest those artificial things that pozer macho dudes dangle from the trailer hitches of their trucks. I'm not going to go into it because I'm trying to keep this a "G" rated post. But they're disgusting. Every time I see those things I want to ask the driver to get his truck neutered. You can imagine little kids asking their dads, "What's that?" And the dad can answer, "It's Sick." I really don't like our hyper-sexualized culture.

Peeve #2. I can't figure out how to have the dates on my posts dated when I actually post them. As it is now, blogger automatically dates my posts permanently on the date that I create a draft.

Peeve #3. Another blogger peeve...why can't I create a draft and assign a certain date that blogger will automatically post it? Other blog services do this. Am I missing something?

Peeve #4. Why can't I add my own header to my site without knowing computer code?

(I'll probably be proven a real idiot for not knowing how to work blogger).

1 comment:

  1. Brent, next CDSM meeting up at your place I can give you some pointers.

    ReplyDelete