Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cleaning off the Desk


  1. I just might use the new Google MY MAPS to plot and advertise our Summer Missions trip to the Big Apple this summer.
  2. Speaking of the Omni-Inventive Google, I tried this out: I simply typed in my home phone number in the Google search bar and POOF! My name and complete directions to my home appeared as quick as a google-wink. This is especially handy for my new friends, predators and stalkers! Fortunately, I was able to click the link and I found directions to delete my number from this invasive service.
  3. Did you know that you could buy a Cessna personal jet for $2.7 million at SAM’S CLUB? (per Consumer Report).
  4. At COSCO you can purchase 6.02 carat diamond earrings for $110,999.99. And COSTCO also sells caskets!! (per Consumer Report).

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, I know someone who bought a casket from Costco. Funny...and a little creepy!

    ~ Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. $110,999.99 for a diamond earrings? Too expensive, I can't afford it :(

    ReplyDelete