The 7 Practices are…
- Clarify the win: Define what is important to every level of the organization.
- Think steps, not programs: Before you start anything, make sure it takes you where you need to go.
- Narrow the focus: Do fewer things in order to make a greater impact.
- Teach less for more: Say only what you need to say to the people who need to hear it.
- Listen to outsiders: Focus on who you’re trying to reach, not who you’re trying to keep.
- Replace yourself: Learn to hand off what you do.
- Work on it: Take time to evaluate your work and to celebrate your wins.